How often do we read a book, or hear a piece of news, or listen to a song on the radio that we just know will be appreciated by a friend. I created this space as a way to share our experiences with each other. If you have an opinion, a comment or even a question about anything... and you want to share that with us, your friends, please feel free to post here... about things that move you, upset you, tickle you... or simply because procrastination seems like a darned good idea at this point!
Sunday, February 19, 2006
India
I really did have a blast - wish you could all have been there.
Incidentally am going back for New Years - bookings for Goa are already in progress - anybody else interested?
Thats not even half the pictures I took while I was out there - I deleted the rest trying to get under Flickr's space restriction - then decided to purchase a Pro Account - fantastic benefits with a Pro Account:
Unlimited Space, and 2GB MOnthly Bandwidth - so you still can't upload like 7 Megapixel photos at a dazzling rate like 500 a day etc, but if you're 800 x 600 its almost Unlimited bandwidth... With all those India Pictures and a reload of all my Australia Pictures I've still only used 2% of my Bandwidth for the month...
I strongly reccomend Flickr after playing around with - anyone else know any other good photo sites?
Good stuff Axe. Very colorful and lively photos. You must have had a culture shock going there after so many years. Seems like India has gripped you... back to Goa in Dec. I hope Purvi can come with her OPT and all that. If she can, we will defi be going in Dec. Ani give all of us a few months notice.
5 comments:
great pics ... very colorful ... culdnt stay away from subway culd u ? :o)
Goob - Forgot to turn on the timer and clicked one :) then turned it on and got in it myself.. lol
As for Subway ashu - I promised myself I would not spend any money in any of the MNC Food chains in India - It Really came looking for me :)
loadless pics..looks like a blast..especially the food part of it ;)..ashu ghar pe banate hain aaja..
Thats not even half the pictures I took while I was out there - I deleted the rest trying to get under Flickr's space restriction - then decided to purchase a Pro Account - fantastic benefits with a Pro Account:
Unlimited Space, and 2GB MOnthly Bandwidth - so you still can't upload like 7 Megapixel photos at a dazzling rate like 500 a day etc, but if you're 800 x 600 its almost Unlimited bandwidth... With all those India Pictures and a reload of all my Australia Pictures I've still only used 2% of my Bandwidth for the month...
I strongly reccomend Flickr after playing around with - anyone else know any other good photo sites?
Good stuff Axe. Very colorful and lively photos. You must have had a culture shock going there after so many years.
Seems like India has gripped you... back to Goa in Dec. I hope Purvi can come with her OPT and all that. If she can, we will defi be going in Dec. Ani give all of us a few months notice.
Post a Comment