Folks,
Check out PersonalDNA.
Its pretty cool - well I liked the interface more than anything else.
The other interesting part of the test is the pysche you/me part of it.
Once you take the test - you can have other people evaluate you an evaluate other people.
The only catch is that you have to take the test first.
Head on over to personalDNA and take the test...
Once you're done you'll get a receipt number. Take the receipt number and then use it to "psych me".
Here's the link to psych me once you're done:
http://personaldna.com/psychyou-psychme.php?for=9b250bc79071
Note that it takes about 15 - 20 minutes....
Cheers,
Akshay
2 comments:
The results are very interesting. They are similar to the results of one of the oldest personality tests designed. I gave a copy of that test to a couple of ppl..I think it was Akshay and Mich. Interestingly the results of this test match the results there..
I can be psyched at http://personaldna.com/psychyou-psychme.php?for=4e990dfb468e
My results were somewhat contrary to the Myers Briggs I did a couple of years ago. Do these results change over time? Most of them claim that your basic personality traits (instincts) are formed at a young age and don't change much. Sometimes I tend to answer based on how I think I am, and sometimes based on how I would like to be perceived.
I can be psyched at
http://personaldna.com/psychyou-psychme.php?for=e6341b9d8136
Post a Comment