How often do we read a book, or hear a piece of news, or listen to a song on the radio that we just know will be appreciated by a friend. I created this space as a way to share our experiences with each other. If you have an opinion, a comment or even a question about anything... and you want to share that with us, your friends, please feel free to post here... about things that move you, upset you, tickle you... or simply because procrastination seems like a darned good idea at this point!
Friday, November 10, 2006
New tax collection scheme
Check out what the Bihari babu's came up with to boost their tax collection revenue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read this
its hillarious!
I mean being Indian, I am always hyper vigilant at signals for them, mostly I part with 10 rupees,(they refuse to accept any less!!)
once one of them threw a 5 rupee coin back at me...hehehe...
oh i better stop now I have too many eunuch stories to tell...
:)
Post a Comment